Children's Party - Veg Neighbors

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      NJ - Vegetarian Neighbors Children's Party

      Hello people who are interested in vegetarian activities,

      Nearly every year in January, we try to hold a Vegetarian Neighbors Children's Party. We are looking toward January and would like to know if anyone would be willing to help with and maybe help plan the children's party. If anyone would be willing, please email me and let me know what you are willing to do, or I can let you know some things that would be helpful.

      The children's party is usually well attended and people enjoy having their children there, also the kids seem to enjoy it.

      Please let me know, so we can start to plan the party. If you would prefer to call, my phone # is 856/694-3025.

      Peace & Light,
      Lois Dinshah
      loismdinshah@ aol.com