Fun day at wholefoods

  • Janet Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 11:43 AM
      We just finished handing out information and letting people know that VSSJ exists at wholefoods in Marlton on Sunday. The volunteers had a great time!! Who would have thought that volunteer work can be fun? The people that stopped at our table were eager to learn more about becoming veg or they were already veg and wanted to join our group.

      I would like for you to check your calendar and see if you can be available to help when we attend wholefoods next farmers market day... PLUS  you will get a free lunch  :o)

      If you can make it send me an email   Janet@...

      here are the details....

      FARMER’S MARKET INFORMATIONAL TABLING

      Sunday, October 23, 9am-3pm
      Whole Foods Market, Rt 73, Marlton NJ 08054.
      Volunteers needed to help VSSJ at their information table.
      (Shifts 9am-1pm and 11am-3pm)