REGISTER NOW! VSSJ 25th ANNIV & FOOD FESTIVAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      REGISTER NOW - DEADLINE IS SEPT 9!

      VSSJ 25th ANNIVERSARY & INTERNATIONAL VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL

      Sunday, September 18 2011, 2pm-7pm

      We have been in South Jersey for 25 YEARS and we are ready to CELEBRATE!!

      EVERYONE ATTENDING receives a swag bag with lots of goodies to take home. For a sneak peek of some of the items that will be included: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/auction-door-prize-items/swag-bags-view-some-of-the-free-items-you-will-receive

      WE HAVE LOTS OF FOOD for you to eat, so come hungry.
      When you first arrive, you will experience our International Gourmet Appetizer Reception sponsored by Whole Foods Market in Marlton, NJ, Blackbird Pizzeria and others. Get a preview of some of the delicious vegan food: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/food/internatl-gourmet-appetizer-reception

      Then there's DINNER – at around 4:30pm you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious vegan meal catered by Miss Rachel's Pantry. For more details: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/food/catered-dinner

      During the event:
      •You will have the opportunity to hear from some very knowledgeable speakers. To see who's coming: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/special-features/speakers
      •We will be giving away door prizes!
      •You will have fun bidding on your favorites at our E-bay style AUCTION. To see some of the items: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/auction-door-prize-items
      •You'll have time to browse our vendor tables. Need to relax? You can have a 10 minute seated massage. Love to read? Browse the American Vegan Society's book sale, plus more!
      •What's a celebration without music?? Look who's coming with a few of their favorites to share with us: http://www.vssj.com/veggiedining/category/25th-anniversary/special-features/music

      ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $40 ($35 for VSSJ members)

      If you haven't registerd yet – time is a ticking.
      Limited seating. Click here to register: www.vssj.com

      Sunday, September 18, 2011, 2pm-7pm
      Collingswood Community Center
      30 Collings Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108
      (convenient access to Patco train station)

      VOLUNTEER, ADVERTISE in our Event Program or BECOME A SPONSOR.

      For more info: vssj25th@..., 877-999-8775.
      VENDOR SPACES available. Contact Janet: 856-596-3269 Janet@...

      NEW ADDITION MORE MUSIC has been added to our event:
      Master Guitarist Reid Alburger will be entertaining us with some soothing music during dinner. A past member for years of VSSJ, Reid has come back to join us for our 25th Anniversary Celebration! In the past, Reid has played for VSSJ during our Thanksgiving potlucks and he was fantastic!!
      Reid has been performing professionally since 1970. He is a student of and endorsed by Chord-Melody Jazz Master Ted Greene, and holds a Bachelor of Music Degree in Classical Guitar Performance. As a sought after guitarist, he has TV, radio and recording studio experience. To read more about Reid, click here: http://reidalburgermusic.com/