Deadline Today - Recipe Book!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 10:27 AM
      Do you have a VEGAN recipe you want to see in print?

      Sorry about the late notice, but I just found out about this.
      Deadline is today, August 15th!

      Animal Friends Foundation, Inc. (Vineland NJ) will be compiling a cookbook and wants VEGAN recipes for which there is a special section.
      All proceeds from the sale of these cookbooks will be used to support AFF (spay/neuter etc.)
      This is a great way to get vegan recipes out to the public in our area.

      Under recipe category, scroll down to VEGAN.

      Enter recipes online at:
      www.fundcraft.com Web ID: 5793-11AM
      (Enter ID# in the member login to get to the
      Animal Friends Foundation page. No password is needed.)

      In the "Submitted By" section you put your name, and (to publicize VSSJ) Vegetarian Society of South Jersey.