Vegan Spirituality Retreat

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2011
      Vegan Spirituality Retreat
      Saturday, August 20th, 2011

      Public Eye: Artists for Animals presents our 2nd annual retreat on Vegan Spirituality.

      Public Eye: Artists for Animals presents our 2nd annual retreat on Vegan Spirituality.
      We invite you to discuss veganism as a spiritual practice and meet others who consciously choose a lifestyle based on compassion for all beings. We welcome speaker Derek Goodwin of Veganica.com, Vegan Radio, and The Vegan Bus. Enjoy group discussions, guided meditations, a delicious vegan lunch prepared by chef Christina Martin, a yoga class, and a nature walk along the creek at Saunders Woods. We are building a spiritual community and manifesting a positive vision for Vegan Spirituality. Free transportation from the nearest train station and childcare will be provided.
      Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2011
      Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm, Registration begins at 9:30am
      Location: Saunders Woods, 1020 Waverly Road, Gladwyne, PA 19035
      Cost: $30 adults (some scholarships available), $20 adult students/seniors, $15 youth (12-17), $10 children (6-11), free for children under 6. Cash & check at the door. Advanced registration by check only.
      To Register: contact Lisa Levinson, lisa@..., 215-620-2130
      For info: www.publiceyephilly.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
        Annual Vegan Spirituality Retreat & Blessing of the Animals
        Saturday, August 11th, 10am-4pm, Saunders Woods, 1020 Waverly Rd, Gladwyne, PA 19035.

        Public Eye: Artists for Animals and Vegan Spirituality present the 3rd Annual Vegan Spirituality Retreat, "Exploring Veganism as a Spiritual Practice."

        Speakers, group discussions, guided meditations, yoga classes, vegan lunch, nature walk, animal blessing, free childcare; friendly companion animals welcome at the retreat and blessing ceremony.

        Registration begins at 9:30am; Animal Blessing Ceremony 3pm-4pm.

        Cost (includes lunch):
        $40 adults (scholarships available),
        $30 adult students/seniors,
        $20 youth (12-17), $10 children (6-11), free for children under 6.
        Cash & check at the door. Advanced registration by check only.
        Animal Blessing is free & open to the public.

        To Register: contact Lisa Levinson, publiceyephilly@ gmail.com,
        215-620-2130.
        For more info, visit: www.VeganSpirituali ty.com or www.publiceyephilly .org