URGENT - Volunteer Help Needed at 2 Events This Weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Please come as customers, or to help staff booths, at the following events.

      VSSJ/VEGETARIAN NEIGHBORS VEGAN FOOD BOOTH at Franklin Twp Community Day
      SATURDAY SEPT 6, 9am to 9pm
      Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville NJ 08322
      Contact Freya Dinshah 856-694-2887, or Lois Dinshah 856-694-3025.

      "Hooray for Hollywood" is the theme and includes bands, dancing, magic, jugglers,
      twirling. Also exhibits, crafters, contests, antique cars, and more. Look for our yellow and
      green Vegetarian Neighbors banner and join us for lunch, supper, or refreshments.
      Volunteer and become part of our team running the booth and you'll make friends and
      have a great day. Free admission.

      Rain Date for the above is Sunday, Sept 7. The decision will be made Saturday morning. As
      personnel will be split between Franklin Township's likely rain date and GreenFest Philly,
      we'd be grateful if 3 or 4 additional people would just show up to help with the Franklin
      booth.

      GREENFEST PHILLY
      SUNDAY SEPT 7, 11am to 6pm
      2nd St between Pine and South Streets, Philadelphia, PA
      Details at www.greefestphilly.org
      Contact Freya Dinshah 856-694-2887.

      The American Vegan Society will be sharing its environmental message on row C booth 2
      with our magazine, books, etc. As personnel will be split between Franklin Township's
      likely rain date and GreenFest Philly, we'd be grateful if 1 or 2 people would just show up
      to help in Philadelphia.

      Thanks
      Freya