The Jazzy Vegetarian

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      http://jazzyvegetar ian.com/

      The Jazzy Vegetarian will be on National TV on PBS in the Fall

      The JAZZY VEGETARIAN BREAKS THROUGH TO THE NATIONAL TELEVISION AUDIENCE!

      The Jazzy Vegetarian will launch nationally via public television stations starting October 1 (check local listings). Hosted by Laura Theodore, the series has 13 half-hour episodes showing viewers step-by-step, how to make healthy, earth-friendly dishes using no dairy, meat, eggs or animal products.

      The Jazzy Vegetarian is produced by Virtual Media Productions/ PCA Creative LLC, in association with Oregon Public Broadcasting (OPB) and is distributed to public television stations through the National Educational Telecommunications Association.

      It's time to jazz up your weekly menu with Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian! I am so pleased to present my website which features quick, easy and delicious recipes along with green tips that will make adding vegetarian choices into your everyday lifestyle a breeze. The Jazzy Vegetarian focuses on realistic and timesaving ideas for buying locally, serving, and eating plant-based fare, while learning to create a more sustainable home environment. You'll hear some fabulous music along the way!

      So let's get jazzy, with the JAZZY VEGETARIAN!

      "Making the world a better place, ONE RECIPE at a time!"

      Please join me every Wednesday at 1PM (EST), for JAZZY VEGETARIAN RADIO on BlogTalkRadio! Each week, I chat with a special guest, share fabulous recipes, play great music, and discuss eco-friendly tips for cooking and living green everyday! To learn about the upcoming guests, CLICK HERE!
      http://www.jazzyveg etarian.com/ links.html

      To hear about all of the upcoming Jazzy V News and Book Give-aways, please join the email list!

      Jazzy Vegetarian, 5 minute "Vegisodes" are here! Check out the "Jazzy Recipes" and "Green Entertaining" pages of this website to catch a few of these entertaining episodes, filmed at the beautiful Kings Cooking Studio.

      "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
      ....ALBERT EINSTEIN