Registration Deadline-VSSJ 25th Anniversary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hello Members,

      Well ...May 31st has come and gone. This was the deadline for you to save $10 on our 25th Anniversary Celebration and Gourmet Food Tasting.

      We always want to offer discounts to our members and have decided to extend this $10 discount until this Sunday, June 5th at 12:00pm.

      WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR CELEBRATION which is being held at the Collingswood Community Center on Sunday, Sept 18th from 2pm-7pm. With delicious vegan food, speakers, cooking demonstration, live music, silent auction, vendors, 50/50, giveaways, book sale, plus more - this is an event not to miss!!! All this for $25!!!! WOW WHAT A DEAL!!!

      For details and to register at www.vssj.com