VEGAN BRUNCH

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Starting Sunday June 5th
      South Jersey's Only Vegan Cafe & Bakery presents

      VEGAN BRUNCH

      All Sundays, All Day (Lunch Menu & Desserts also available)

      Treat yourself and your loved ones to wholesome organic goodness that does not compromise on taste.

      Wildflower earthly vegan fare is affordable, delicious, and located less than 1 hour from Philadelphia, Cape May, and Atlantic City in Millville's Glasstown Arts District's Village on High Street. Enjoy our award-winning gardens in the open air, under a shady pavilion, or through glass while basking in our air-conditioned dining room. If you are short on time, our food guarantees a similarly magical experience wherever you partake in it.

      We hope to see you this weekend-- its going to be a good one!

      All our best,

      -Eric & Melissa

      Eat peace & enjoy!

      Wildflower earthly vegan fare