Vegetarian Exchange Student

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Forwarding info in case anyone knows someone that would be interested in hosting a
      vegetarian exchange student from Germany...

      Subject: Host Family for Vegetarian Exchange Student
      From: Susan Grantano <susan.facetheworld@...>
      Date: Sun, August 03, 2008 12:46 pm

      Hello, I am the Region Director for Face the World Foundation. Our not for profit
      foundation finds loving families to host foreign exchange students for the academic year. I
      have a girl from Germany that is a Vegetarian. As many families do not follow the
      vegetarian life style, it has been difficult to find a perfect fit for her.
      And then it dawned on me...contact local Vegetarian groups and clubs!

      I would love to be able to extent this opportunity to this group. We have other, non-
      vegetarian students as well. We have representatives across the US to work closely with
      the families.

      Any other ideas of where to find families for Vegetarian Exchange Students would very
      helpful.
      Thank you,
      Susan