May 9, 2011 - Wayne Pacelle on the Today Show

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      May 9, 2011
      See Wayne Pacelle on the Today Show

      "The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them" continues to engage the nation in a lively discussion about our relationship -- and our responsibility -- to animals. The best-selling book by President and CEO Wayne Pacelle has started a national conversation about animal protection, and is exposing millions of Americans to the work of The Humane Society of the United States.

      Tune in to the NBC Today Show tomorrow, Tuesday, May 10, for a segment that showcases the work of The HSUS. In this piece, the Today Show draws upon material in "The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them" exploring the on-the-ground work of The HSUS to end organized dogfighting in the nation's urban communities.

      Meanwhile, Wayne Pacelle continues on his tour in support of the book, which author Jeffrey Masson has called, "Majestic in sweep and beautifully written."