GREEN CARPET GALA

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 10:37 PM
      GREEN CARPET GALA presented by Peace Advocacy Network ~
      Join our friends at Peace Advocacy Network for an evening of dancing, gourmet vegan dinner, silent auction, raffle prizes, and more!
      The Green Carpet Gala will be held on Saturday, April 2, 2011, at 7:00pm at the Warwick Hotel in Philadelphia.
      Reduced rates on hotel accommodations and discounted parking also available.
      Reserve your spot by March 18th and save over $15 per ticket!
      For more information and to purchase tickets, go to www.greencarpetgala.com.