VOLUNTEER VSSJ/VEGETARIAN NEIGHBORS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 5:58 PM
      VOLUNTEER YOUR HELP with VSSJ/VEGETARIAN NEIGHBORS
      VEGAN FOOD BOOTH on SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6 at Franklin Township Community Day.
      Contact Freya Dinshah 856-694-2887, or Lois Dinshah 856-694-3025.

      Franklin Township Community Day is held at Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave,
      Franklinville NJ 08322, in Gloucester County, 9am to 9pm. "Hooray for Hollywood " is the
      theme for this year's party which has stage shows (bands, dancing, magic, jugglers, twirling),
      exhibits and displays, crafters, games and contests, antique cars, and more. Look for our
      yellow and green Vegetarian Neighbors banner and join us for lunch, supper, or
      refreshments. Free admission. Join the festivities, and visit with us. Become part of our team
      running the booth and you'll make friends and have a great day.