"Favorite Vegan Holiday Dessert" Book & CD Give-Away!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      http://www.jazzyveg etarian.com/ blog.html/ favorite_ vegan_holiday_ dessert_book_ _cd_giveaway/

      "Favorite Vegan Holiday Dessert" Book & CD Give-Away!

      Enter the "My Favorite Vegan Holiday Dessert" Cookbook & CD
      Give-Away! Winner will be announced, on the Jazzy Vegetarian
      Radio Show on December 22nd, 2010. This is the first contest
      we are hosting here at Jazzyvegetarian. com! Winner receives an
      autographed copy of Laura Theodore`s cookbook, "Vegetarian
      Cooking for Every Day," along with an autographed copy of
      Laura's CD (with the great Joe Beck) "Golden Earrings!"

      To Enter: Just leave a comment at the end of this post for a chance
      to win. In your comment, complete this statement: "My Favorite
      Vegan Holiday Dessert is_________"

      Comments must be posted by Midnight, December 20th. The winner
      will be announced on Jazzy Vegetarian Radio on December 22! To
      hear about all of the upcoming Jazzy V News and Book Give-aways,
      please join the email list!
      http://www.jazzyveg etarian.com/ list.html