Olde Marlton Fall Festival - Saturday, October 4

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      This annual event is from 10am-4pm in the Olde Marlton Village Historic District. The
      festival draws over 35,000 visitors each year.

      VSSJ has had a food booth at this event in the past, and we would like to do so again
      this year. We are looking for volunteers that can help set up/break down the food booth,
      prepare food (hummus vegetable wraps) on site, handle money, and serve customers.
      Please advise ASAP if you would like to help out, so we can decide if we have enough help
      to proceed with this event.

      Thank you!
      Carol