Subject: All Vegetarian Tapas Night on August 19th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "The Tortilla Press" <info@...>

      You don't have to be Vegetarian to enjoy our All Vegetarian Tapas Night...
      Tuesday, August 19th in Collingswood.

      It's all vegetarian and all tapas for this very special Tuesday night dinner!

      A note from Chef Mark Smith:
      Maybe it's the summer, maybe it's the Collingswood Farmers Market, maybe it's the great
      relationships I've developed with so many of our local farms and farmers...but whatever
      the reason, this year's incredible, fresh produce has inspired me to create one more "all
      vegetarian" night of tapas style plates on Tuesday, August 19th.
      So make some time to come on out to our Collingswood restaurant...relax... and enjoy a
      truly different and tasty meal. We are taking reservations for all size parties, so just call
      856-869-3345. Hope to see you there!

      Our All Vegetarian Tapas Menu will be served on Tuesday, August 19th ... there is one
      seating at 7:00pm and your price for 6 courses is $30.00/person (excludes tax and
      gratuity). Our menu is below:

      All Vegetarian Tapas Menu...Tuesday, August 19...7:00pm
      Small Plate
      Fried masa planks topped with roasted garlic guacamole &
      mini platino fresco cocktail
      Mixed greens with ancho chile lemon confit vinaigrette
      Small Plate
      Fire grilled jersey sweet corn with lime chile & queso fresco
      Squash blossom soup (unbelievable! You have to experience this!)
      Small Plate
      Roasted mushroom croqueta served atop a celery root remoulade
      Vegan option
      Roasted mushroom medley in chipotle tomato glaze
      Jersey peach crumble topped with soy ice cream
      Soft drinks, iced tea, hot coffee, hot tea
      (does not include 7% sales tax and 20% gratuity)
      Alternatives offered for meat lovers!
      Call for reservations...856-869-3345