Shoprite Is Giving Out Free Tofurkeys!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      I called the store and confirmed this. You need to spend $300.

      Forwarded from a friend:

      If any of you shop at Shoprite, you know how they give out a free item at Thanksgiving, usually a free turkey, ham, or cheese lasagna...well, this year they are giving away free Tofurkeys! At least, that's what the flier says! It's available in the meat dept - they need to change that. Pass it along...