Music Video and Song to Promote the Vegetarian/Vegan Cause

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      Forwarded message:

      Dear Fellow Advocate of Vegetarianism/Animal Rights/Healthy Living!

      Here in Los Angeles we recently finished work on a music video and
      song to promote the vegetarian/vegan cause, starring local music
      artists Greg Cipes and Jah Sun.

      You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LnxSjWWD8 --
      and the website behind our mission of promoting vegetarianism through
      multi-media can be found at http://www.ohwhyohwhy.org .

      We are currently trying to promote the song and video to get our
      latest production into the public eye. We would gratefully ask if you
      would be kind enough to let your readers, fans and supporters know
      about the song and video. The song's chorus 'Why Must We Eat The
      Animals? Oh Why? Oh Why?' has a tendency to stick in people's heads
      for days and can be a constructive compassionate way about promoting
      the vegan lifestyle.

      We hope this will make for good content for your supporters and
      outreach programs. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any
      comments, questions, or ideas.

      Best Regards,
      Cyrus Pirasteh
      Founder, OhWhyOhWhy.Org -- Promoting Vegetarianism Through
      Compassionate Multimedia