Volunteers Needed for VSSJ Tabling Event

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
      VSSJ will be attending Wholefoods (in Marlton) Farmers Market Day on Sunday October 24th 9:30am - 2:30pm. We need volunteers to hand out literature and answer questions to those who visit our table. Please call Janet 856-596-3269 or email her at janet@... if you can help.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011
        Hello All,

        VSSJ is looking for volunteers for Burlington County College's Fun Fest Block Party
        on Saturday, April 30, 2011 or rain date Sunday, May 1.
        It is scheduled from Noon to 4pm at the college's Pemberton campus.
        Please email karen at karen.gregory28@... for more info and if you are interested in volunteering at our literature table.
        Thanks!