UPCOMING VSSJ EVENTS

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      GAMES POTLUCK*
      Saturday October 23, 4pm
      Pemberton Borough NJ 08068
      Potluck hosted by VSSJ members Lorraine & Steve. We will enjoy great food and play fun games. RSVP by Thursday October 21: lorrainebal@.... Lorraine & Steve are respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event.

      VEGETARIAN GREEN HOUSE RESTAURANT OUTING
      Saturday November 6
      655 Haddon Ave, Collingswood NJ. (Across from WaWa Food Market)
      Restaurant phone: 856-854-0896, http://www.655greenhouse.com
      Please join us at this newly opened all vegetarian restuarant. VSSJ members receive a 15% discount - must show member card. Dinner will be "family style" with a set price.
      Time and details to follow at http://www.vssj.com

      THANKSGIVING POTLUCK*
      Sunday November 21, 2pm
      Moorestown Community House
      16 E. Main St, Moorestown NJ.
      Adults: $5 members, $8 non-members.
      Children 12 years and under: $2 members, $4 non-members.
      RSVP: lorrainebal@....

      *For all potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
      Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information, directions or to volunteer.
      Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
      Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
        ANNUAL THANKSGIVING POTLUCK* & BUCKET AUCTION, Saturday November 12, 6pm, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08054. Bring your new or gently used items, and you will receive a ticket for what you bring. Attendees should park in front of the building and enter at the steeple. For more info: janet@....

        VEGAN BRUNCH, Saturday December 3, 1pm, Milah Vegetarian Restaurant, 218 South 16th St, Philadelphia PA. Restaurant phone: 215-732-8888. To RSVP, contact Lorraine at lorrainebal@... or call 609-726-1040. Snow date: Saturday January 28.

        HOLIDAY POTLUCK*, "BEST COOKIE" CONTEST & FOOD DRIVE, Saturday December 10, 6pm, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08054. The Cookie Contest is optional. If you are participating, please bring 2 dozen cookies and your recipe with you. We will also be collecting canned/dry goods for our holiday food drive. Attendees should park in front of the building and enter at the steeple. For more info: janet@....

        LINDA'S NEW YEAR'S EVE POTLUCK* PARTY, Saturday December 31, 9pm,
        Runnemede, NJ. VSSJ secretary, Linda, is hosting our New Year's Eve Party. To RSVP, please contact Linda at lindavholisticliving@... or 973-769-5828 by December 29.

        ANNUAL VEG NEIGHBORS/VSSJ CHILDREN'S POTLUCK PARTY, Sunday January 15, 4-6:15pm, Newfield Community Center, 126 New Jersey Ave, Newfield NJ. 08344. Hall Phone: 856-694-0548. Please use www.mapquest.com for accurate directions. Event includes arts & crafts, music, dancing, food, and more! To volunteer or RSVP, please contact Lois at 856-694-3025 or loismdinshah@.... Suggested Donation: Adult $2, Child $1, and Family $5.

        CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION, Saturday January 21, 6:30pm, Greenhouse Restaurant, 655 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ. Restaurant phone: 856-854-0896. Join us for a wonderful meal at this vegetarian restaurant. To RSVP, contact Lorraine at lorrainebal@... or call 609-726-1040. Snow date: Saturday January 28.

        ANNUAL VEG NEIGHBORS/VSSJ SOUP POTLUCK, Sunday February 12, 5pm, Newfield Community Center, 127 New Jersey Ave, Newfield NJ. Stay warm this winter by attending our soup potluck! Please RSVP by contacting Lois at 856-694-3025 or loismdinshah@.... Donation requested.

        MONTHLY VSSJ BUSINESS MEETINGS
        For more info, contact janet@....

        VSSJ POTLUCK GUIDELINES: Members: $2 single, $4 family; and Non-Members: $5 single; $10 family. Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a
        vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with recipe or list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
        Beverages are provided.