18TH FRANKLIN TWP COMMUNITY DAY-Saturday September 11

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      Saturday September 11 2010, Janvier School 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville, NJ. Admission is free. Enjoy stage shows, crafts, displays, games, and fireworks. The Vegetarian Society of South Jersey’s local neighbors group will run a vegan food booth from 9am to 7pm. Our menu offers fresh, healthful fare. Look for our green and yellow Vegetarian Neighbors banner, and come for lunch, dinner, or refreshments. If you can join our team for part or all day, call Freya at 694-2887, or leave a message with Lois, or just show up. You’ll have a great time!