Volunteers Needed for VSSJ Food Booth/Tabling Events

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
      Volunteers Needed for VSSJ Food Booth/Tabling Events

      Franklin Twp Community Day - Saturday September 11, 9am-9pm. Help keep up the tradition of feeding vegan food. For more information, call Freya Dinshah at 856-694-2887. The AVS food booth will display VSSJ literature.

      Marlton Fest - Saturday October 2. We will need volunteers from 8m-5pm to help with our food booth and informational table. Please call Janet at 856-596-3269 for more info.