Food for Life Weekly Blog!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 6:31 PM
      Food for Life Weekly Blog!

      If you enjoy getting Food for Life emailed Recipes & Tips, then I
      hope you will follow my weekly blog.

      It will be your mid-week escapade into the exhilarating world of
      plant-based vegetarian eating.

      Well, maybe not exactly but sign up & see
      http://njfoodforlif e.blogspot. com/
      Click on "Follow" on the right side.

      Here's to good eating!
      Suzanne
      ------------
      Suzanne Dragan LPN, BA certified Plant-based Nutrition,
      T. Colin Campbell Foundation, Cornell University
      Food for Life, Director
      a program of Animal Protection League of NJ
      PO Box 174
      Englishtown, NJ 07726
      732-446-6963

      "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival
      of Life on Earth as much as the evolution to a (plant-based) vegetarian
      diet." Albert Einstein