Vegan German Teenager Wants to Come to America

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "super franzi" <super.franzi@...>
      To: AVSwebmail@...
      Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:15:22 PM
      Subject: one year in amerika.

      Name: franzi roth
      Query: hello. my name is franzi roth, i am 15 yeras old and i life in germany.
      i have over 2 years the wish to go for a few or more months to amerika.
      i request organisations but there found not a place for me because i am a vegan. i was realy distressing that i can`t go to america only because i`m eat only vegetable.
      so i would ask if somebody give my a home. if some any vegan would like he/she can go to my family in germany.
      i would go anywhere in amerika or kanada where i can speake and learn better english.
      i would go to the hightschool but i can help in the house and babysittign...
      it would give me great pleasure when you answerd me back.
      dear gettings
      franzi roth