REMINDER FOR 2 EVENTS - POTLUCK 7/25 AND BUSINESS MEETING 7/30

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      LINDA'S VEGAN POTLUCK* DINNER PARTY, Sunday July 25, 4pm. The jacuzzi will be open, but please bring a towel. Linda is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event. Please RSVP by Friday July 23 to lindavholisticliving@....

      VSSJ BUSINESS MEETING, Friday July 30, 7pm, (Dinner: 6:30pm-optional), Whole Foods Market, 940 Rt 73, Marlton NJ 08053. Store Phone: 856-797-1115. Anyone interested in becoming involved with our group is welcome to attend. In addition to other matters, we will be planning the VSSJ 25th Anniversary Celebration. For more info: carolyngithens@... or 856-456-1279.