VSSJ is Growing

  • Janet Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010

      Join in the growth of the Vegetarian Society of South Jersey

      Now is the time to join or renew your membership!! !
      Don't miss out on the exciting benefits of being a VSSJ member.

      Besides the great social events, including our upcoming potlucks, picnics and dining out, you'll receive these additional money saving benefits:

      •  Save as much as 10% at selected restaurants and online stores.
      •  Free subscription to Vegetarian Journal quarterly.
      •  50% off membership to: North American Vegetarian Society and American Vegan Society.
      •  Discounts to our events,
      •  Free coupons, recipe booklet, and informational pamphlet (new memberships)
      •  Restaurant website guide
      •  Your vssj membership is tax deductible
      •  PLUS JOIN BY JULY 31st AND WE WILL ADD 2 EXTRA MONTHS - your membership will be good until Sept 30, 2011

      ***** NEW *****  FREE AD FOR YOUR BUSINESS ON OUR MEMBERS AD PAGE

        Start receiving these benefits soon by JOINING TODAY

      Click on the following link to join by using paypal or you can print out our membership application and mail it in with your check.
      http://vssj.com/Pages/paypal.shtml

      *** and remember by joining now your support helps us to continue our outreach and education to promote a Vegetarian, animal and earth friendly lifestyle!!

      THANK YOU !!