Host Family for Vegetarian Exchange Student

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      Here is a message that I received recently. If you are interested or
      have any advice, please contact Susan. Thank you!

      Hello, I am the Region Director for Face the World Foundation. Our not
      for profit foundation finds loving families to host foreign exchange
      students for the academic year. I have a girl from Germany that is a
      Vegetarian. As many families do not follow the vegetarian life style,
      it has been difficult to find a perfect fit for her.
      And then it dawned on me...contact local Vegetarian groups and clubs!

      I would love to be able to extent this opportunity to this group. We
      have other, non-vegetarian students as well. We have representatives
      across the US to work closely with the families.

      Any other ideas of where to find families for Vegetarian Exchange
      Students would very helpful.

      Thank you,

      Susan Grantano
      susan.facetheworld@...