REMINDER - LINDA'S VEGAN BRUNCH POTLUCK

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 3:40 PM
      LINDA'S VEGAN** BRUNCH POTLUCK
      Sunday, May 2, 11am, Runnemede NJ.

      Please RSVP by Thursday April 29: lindavholisticliving@... or 973-769-5828. Jacuzzi will be open and ready for guests. For anyone interested in using the Jacuzzi, please bring a towel. Linda is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event.

      For all potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish (unless vegan is requested by host/hostess) to share that will feed at least 6 people along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please visit our website at vssj.com to add your name (click on the "Mailing List" link). Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information, directions or to volunteer.

      ** Vegan = no meat, dairy, eggs, gelatin, or honey