REMINDER - SPRING POTLUCK* LUNCH, Sunday April 11

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 12:49 AM
      SPRING POTLUCK* LUNCH, Sunday April 11, 2pm, Moorestown Community House, 16 E. Main St, Moorestown NJ 08057. $5 members, $8 non-members. For more info: carolyngithens@... or 856-456-1279.

      There will be minimal kitchen facilities. We won't have access to a stove/oven/etc. to prepare food.

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (except children under 12) brings: vegetarian** dish to share and feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes requested so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), recipe or list of ingredients, and your own plate, cup and utensils (if possible--we will have extra place settings) • Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional info, directions, or to volunteer • Check your e-mail on day of event for possibility of cancellation • If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please visit
      www.vssj.com to add your name.
      **Vegetarian = no meat or gelatin. Vegan = No meat, dairy, eggs, gelatin or
      honey