MEET & EAT WITH VSSJ at Shangri-La

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
      MEET & EAT WITH VSSJ
      Once Every Month, on a Saturday Night at 6:30pm, we will meet at a restaurant to eat and
      socialize. We will order off the menu. Please RSVP to lorrainebal@... or call her at
      609-726-1040 by the Thursday prior to the dinner.

      Shangri-La • Saturday July 19 • 101 Springdale Rd, Shops of Holly Ravine, Cherry Hill NJ,
      856-428-6133. This is an Asian restaurant with lots of veg selections and mock meats.