4 Ways You Can Support VSSJ in 2010!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
      Help Spread the Vegetarian Message! GoodSearch.com and GoodShop.com are search engines that donate half their revenues to the charities their users designate. You use them as you would any search engine, and they are powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results. Enter Vegetarian Society of South Jersey as the charity you want to support.

      If anyone has a Veg Friendly Business that they would like listed on our Member Benefits page, please contact VSSJ at 877-www-vssj (toll free) or at PO Box 272, Marlton, NJ 08053 with the information.

      VSSJ accepts Tax-Deductible Donations.

      Attend our Business Meetings and Volunteer at Events.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
        Help Spread the Vegetarian Message! GoodSearch.com and GoodShop.com are search
        engines that donate half their revenues to the charities their users designate. You use them as you would any search engine, and they are powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results. Enter Vegetarian Society of South Jersey as the charity you want to support. For details, go to http://vssj. com/Pages/ affiliates.shtml"