Upcoming VSSJ Events In January

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      VSSJ BUSINESS MEETING, Friday January 8, 7pm (Dinner: 6:30pm-optional), Whole Foods Market, 940, Rt 73, Marlton NJ 08053, Store Phone: 856-797-1115. Anyone interested in becoming involved with our group is welcome to attend. In addition to other matters, we will be planning the VSSJ 25th Anniversary Celebration. For more info: carolyngithens@... or 856-456-1279.

      POKER POTLUCK* PARTY, Saturday January 23, 4pm. (Snow date: Sat. January 30), Pemberton NJ. Play poker, enjoy great food, and participate in our Chinese Auction. Please RSVP by Thursday January 21: lorrainebal@... or 609-726-1040. Lorraine is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event.

      VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASSES • Wednesdays Jan 27 - Mar 17; 7-9pm, Gloucester City
      High School Community Education, 1300 Market St (Classroom C24), Gloucester City
      NJ. Learn to cook low fat, healthy, and economical vegetarian meals. Find out how to get protein and calcium from vegetables, grains, and legumes using no dairy products or eggs. Call 856-456-4250 x2153 to register.

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a dish to share that will feed at least 6 people. We request vegan (No dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey) dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food. Please bring your recipe (or list of ingredients). Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional info. Check your e-mail on day of event for possibility of cancellation.