REMINDER - ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S EVE POTLUCK* PARTY

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S EVE POTLUCK* PARTY, Thursday December 31, 8pm, Marlton NJ.
      Join us for delicious food, games, and prizes. RSVP by Tuesday December 29:
      janet@... or 856-596-3269. If participating, please bring a gently
      used item for our Poker Party Chinese Auction on January 23.

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (with the exception of
      children under 12) brings a dish to share that will feed at least 6 people. We
      request vegan (No dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey) dishes so that all types of
      vegetarians may enjoy the food. Please bring your recipe (or list of
      ingredients). Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional info. Check your
      e-mail on day of event for possibility of cancellation.