REMINDER - Two Thanksgiving Day Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      Thanksgiving Day Banquet
      THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2–5 pm
      SuTao Café, (Great Valley Shopping Center, 81 Lancaster Ave., Malvern, PA.

      Join CARE for their 5th Annual Thanksgiving Day Dinner at SuTao Café featuring a delicious feast with items not usually served. Cost is $22 for nonmembers/$20 for members. Prepayment is required by Friday, November 20. Over 90 people attended last year with others turned away. This year, we are capping the attendance at 80 people, so please pay early to guarantee your spot. Send a check to CARE (CARE, PO Box 847, West Chester, PA 19381) including your contact information (e-mail/phone) for confirmation purposes. For more information about CARE, visit www.care4animals.org.

      Message from VSSJ friend:

      Thanksgiving Day Vegan Potluck
      THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 4 pm
      Trevose, PA

      Hi Everyone,

      Jeff and I will be hosting our Annual Vegan Thanksgiving Potluck on Thanksgiving Day, starting at 4 PM. Each person should bring a vegan dish (no meat, dairy, eggs or honey) to serve 8 people.

      Recipe suggestions at: www.vegweb.com

      Please RSVP to: violincyndee@... by Monday, November 23rd. Address to be given upon RSVP.

      Hope to see you here!
      Cyndee and Jeff