REMINDER - Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      Thanksgiving Potluck* Dinner, Saturday November 21, 6:30pm, Marlton NJ. Please bring a vegan dish and, if you would like to participate, contribute an item to our Drive for Animals. Members $2, Non-Members $4. If you bring a donation item, admission is free for members, and $2 for non-members. For directions and to RSVP: janet@... or
      856-596-3269.

      *Potluck Guidelines: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people. (We request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food.) Please bring your own place setting and recipe (or list of ingredients). Contact Myrna at 1-877-www-vssj for additional information, directions or to volunteer. Please check your e-mail on
      the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation.