HELP NEEDED FOR COLLINGSWOOD BOOK FESTIVAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Freya Dinshah is looking for help with the American Vegan Society booth at Collingswood Book Festival on Saturday as we are suddenly short-handed.

      American Vegan Society (AVS) will have booth #47 at Collingswood Book Festival on Saturday October 3 2009.
      The 6-block-long event is held on Haddon Ave in Collingswood NJ.
      Rain location is Collingswood High School on Collings Ave, opposite Knight Park.
      Please stop by the AVS booth to view an extensive selection of vegan and animal-friendly titles for sale, including bargains.
      Those wishing to volunteer at the booth should phone Freya at 856-694-2887, or just show up.
      Freya's cell phone on Saturday is 609-413-6375
      Collingswood Book Festival is a fun event for the whole family.
      See www.collingswoodbookfestival.com