URGENT-VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -Franklin Twp Community Day Rescheduled

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
      Franklin Twp Community Day has been postponed to Sunday, September 13, 9am-dusk. It will be held at Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville NJ. Vegetarian Neighbors/VSSJ seeks volunteers for vegan food booth. Free event with lots to do. Look for green and yellow Vegetarian Neighbors banner. To volunteer and for more info, contact Eric at 973-945-4285. If you can't volunteer, support us by visiting our booth and trying our delicious food!
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
        Franklin Twp Community Day has been postponed until Sunday, September 13, 9am-dusk, Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville NJ. Vegetarian Neighbors/VSSJ seeks volunteers for vegan food booth. Free event with lots to do. Look for green and yellow Vegetarian Neighbors banner. To volunteer and for more info, contact Eric at 973-945-4285. If you can't volunteer, support us by visiting the booth and trying our delicious food. Hope to see you there!
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
          Franklin Twp Community Day postponed until Sunday, September 13, 9am-dusk. Located at Janvier School, 1532 Pennsylvania Ave, Franklinville NJ. Vegetarian Neighbors/VSSJ seeks volunteers for vegan food booth. Free event with lots to do. Look for green and yellow Vegetarian Neighbors banner. For volunteer and for more info, contact Eric at 973-945-4285. If you can't volunteer, come support us by visiting our booth and trying our delicious food.