LINDA'S POTLUCK • Saturday August 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      LINDA'S POTLUCK* • Saturday August 15 • 6:30pm. Linda, a VSSJ member, is hosting a potluck* dinner at her home in Runnemede NJ. Bring a bathing suit if you would like to enjoy the jacuzzi. To RSVP: lindavholisticliving@... or 973-769-5828 by Thursday August 13. Linda is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event and would very much appreciate your hoped-for understanding.

      For All Potlucks:
      * Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people We request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food.
      * BYOR! Bring Your Own Reusables (plates & cutlery) if possible - we will have extra.
      * Please bring your recipe or list of ingredients.
      * Consider the greener way... take public transportation or carpool.
      * Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation.
      * Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information or directions.