Summer Sssssssssspace Jam and Vegan Potluck

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      A message from a VSSJ friend:

      Hi Everyone,

      It's time again for our Summer Sssssssssspace Jam!
      Details:
      Saturday, July 11th
      8:00-?
      Bring your instrument, or be an audience member!

      We will also be hosting a vegan potluck prior to the Jam!
      Details:
      Saturday, July 11th (raindate Sun, July 12th)
      5:00-8:00
      Bring a vegan dish for 8 people (raw is HIGHLY encouraged but cooked is ok too)
      and a lawnchair or blanket to sit on.

      For some raw and/or cooked vegan recipes:
      www.goneraw.com
      www.vegweb.com

      Please RSVP to me directly at: violincyndee@... for:
      Potluck, Jam, OR Potluck and Jam

      We will still hold the jam on the 11th even if it rains, then the potluck will
      be on Sunday!

      Hope to see you then!
      Cyndee