“COW APPRECIATION DAY” POTLUCK* PICNIC IN THE PARK

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      "COW APPRECIATION DAY" POTLUCK* PICNIC IN THE PARK • Saturday, July 18 • 1pm, Long Bridge Park, Hainesport NJ. We will be in the large pavilion near the parking lot. Coming from the north: enter Long Bridge Park from the Mt Holly Bypass (Route 541 South); from other directions: from Deacon Rd, off Marne Hwy- Route 537 (near Rtes 38 & 541). Join us for a vegan potluck* picnic and enjoy extensive wooded walking trails. RSVP: lorrainebal@... by Thursday July 16. FREE for members, $2 non-members.

      *For All Potlucks:
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan
      (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people.
      We request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food. Please bring
      your own place setting and recipe (or list of ingredients). Check your e-mail on day of event
      for possibility of cancellation. If you don't have email, call Myrna for info at 1-877-www-vssj.