Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free Desserts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      We prepare and make custom and exquisite Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free desserts, prepared with the finest organic ingredients, Years of experience and references, we cater desserts for small parties or large weddings , and our weddings cakes are the best you'll ever have!, for more information please email us at Chefldardi@.... thank you!