Meetup for NJ/PA Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 7:53 AM
      Announcing a new Meetup for NJ/PA Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup!

      What: Dinner at Myung Ga Korean Restaurant

      When: August 1, 2009 5:45 PM

      Where: Myung Ga Korean Restaurant, 404 Route 70 E, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
      (856) 216-0090

      Meetup Description: We will be venturing out to Myang Ga for a taste of Korean Vegan. It should be a very fun and interesting night. After, we can venture out to Starbucks or downtown Haddonfield or something else voted on.

      If you are not vegan, please only order vegan for the event.

      You must reply by the above date, as I am working with the owner to ensure all Kimchi is vegan. On any other night, oyster sauce is added to most kimchi dishes. I am also going to have the owner make special dishes that are not on the menu, so that all of us healthy vegans can enjoy them. In other words, he will be making a dish or two w/o sugar. If you are interested, please let me know, so I can give him a count on the special dish.

      Sorry, you cannot RSVP maybe, as there is a limit. Yes or No please.

      Learn more here:
      http://www.meetup.com/NJ-PA-Veggies/calendar/10658903/