72Vegan Pot Luck Party

    Apr 15, 2009
      Vegan Pot Luck Party:

      When : Sunday, April 19th
      Time : begins ~ 4:00 - 4:30 p.m. until ???? whenever you would like to leave... I have no timeframe... you can even bring your musical instruments
      Where: Terri's place email at thinkgreentoo@...

      No shoes, please bring your inside slippers or I have non-slip socks for all
      Please bring a floor pillow or chair if you would like

      Pot Luck Rules:
      Vegan = No Meat, Dairy, Eggs Or Honey.
      For all potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (we request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food.) Please bring your own place setting and recipe (or list of ingredients) also.
      $3 members, $6 non-members.
      Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information, directions or to volunteer.
      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our yahoo e-mail list, please visit our website at www.vssj.com to add your name.
      Please bring your own plate, cup and utensils (if possible --we will have extra) to promote recycling.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic