560VSSJ/CJVG LUNCH at KAYA'S KITCHEN on 6/1

  • Vegetarian-Society-of-South-Jersey-owner@yahoogroups.com
    May 30, 2014

      VSSJ/CJVG LUNCH at KAYA'S KITCHEN

      Sunday June 1, 2pm

      1000 Main St, Belmar NJ 07719, kayaskitchenbelmar.com

      Join VSSJ and the Central Jersey Vegetarian Group (CJVG) for our annual spring trip to this shore favorite - an all-vegetarian restaurant with eclectic cuisine.
      Please RSVP (required) by 5/31 to VSSJ:  thevssj@... or 609-848-VEG1 (8341), or to CJVG:  908-281-6388

      FOR ALL VSSJ RETAURANT TRIPS:

      Reservations must be placed with VSSJ, at least 24 hours before the event.  Out of fairness to the restaurant, cancellations are requested at least 24 hours in advance.  Please plan to pay in cash. When we dine at non-vegetarian restaurants, only vegetarian dishes may be ordered.