554VSSJ Event Revised

    May 13, 2014

      Saturday May 17, 6:30pm
      Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08053
      Please review the VSSJ potluck guidelines.
      Bring your favorite recipe!
      VSSJ members:  $2; $5 family; Non-members:  $5;
      $12 family (to cover hall rental).
      Attendees should park in the front of the building and enter at the steeple.
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for setup and cleanup.
      To volunteer, RSVP, or for more info, please contact us at thevssj@... or 609-848-VEG1 (8341).

      Saturday, May 17th 7:30pm (immediately following the potluck)
      Have you ever wanted to volunteer at our tabling events and didn't because you didn't know what you needed to do? This training will give you the details necessary to represent our organization at an outreach event. Your time is needed whether you are a behind-the-scenes type or you like to talk to people. There are many festivals, farm markets, and speaking engagements where we would like to let people know VSSJ exists as well as distributing free literature to educate them on the benefits of a vegetarian diet. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY or if you have any questions please contact us at thevssj@... or 609-848-VEG1 (8341).