55"Meat Out" Vegan Potluck - Saturday, March 21

    Feb 27, 2009
      "Meat Out" Vegan Potluck • Saturday, March 21 • 6:30pm
      Moorestown Community House, 16 E. Main St, Moorestown NJ 08057
      Come celebrate the "Meat Out" with us. Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ
      for additional information.

      For all potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of
      children under 12) brings a Vegan* dish to share that will feed at
      least 6 people. (We request vegan dishes so that all types of
      vegetarians may enjoy the food.) Please bring your own plate, cup and
      utensils (if possible - we will have extra)to promote recycling. Also,
      please bring recipe (or list of ingredients).
      Check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of
      cancellation.

      *Vegan = No Meat, Dairy, Eggs Or Honey