473Events in April

    Apr 5, 2013
      VSSJ will be tabling at the Wellness 2013 event:
      A Full Day Symposium to Promote Wellness & Prevent Disease
      Sunday April 21
      Fox EDU Center, 7 Carnegie Plaza, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
      Featuring nationally acclaimed and recognized authorities sharing cutting-edge insight to keep you healthy, vital and vibrant.
      Keynote Speakers: Caldwell Esselstyn MD, JJ Virgin, Jeffrey M. Smith
      Lunch is gluten-free vegan.
      See http://wellness2013.com for details and to register.

      Sunday April 21, 2pm
      Moorestown Community House (thecommunityhouse.com)
      16 E Main St, Moorestown NJ 08057
      VSSJ potluck guidelines
      We will be participating in the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale, with proceeds going to Almost Home Animal Shelter in Pennsauken, NJ (ahasnj.org)
      We will also have a raffle and/or 50/50.
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for setup and cleanup, and to bake
      Members: $2; $4 family; Non-members: $5; $10 family (to cover hall rental).
      To volunteer, RSVP, or for more info, please contact Janet at thevssj@... or 856-596-3269

      VSSJ TABLING at the Art Blooms in Cherry Hill Earth Day Festival
      Saturday April 27, 10am-2pm (rain or shine)
      Croft Farm – Bortons Mill & Brace Rds. Cherry Hill, NJ
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for setup of VSSJ's table, distributing literature, and cleanup - please contact Heather at thevssj@...
      Celebrate Cherry Hill Township and Sustainable Cherry Hill's commitment to educating and engaging residents, children, students and businesses about how sustainability affects our environment, health & wellness, economy and more. Free admission