466A free family event - Stories From the Wild

    Mar 8, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Lisa Levinson <lisablevinson@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
      Subject: Stories From the Wild 4/6!
      To: "lisa@..." <lisa@...>

      Stories From the Wild

      A free family event featuring storytelling, art projects & creative movement

      Join Public Eye: Artists for Animals and The Parkway Central Library
      Children's Dept. as we present "Stories from the Wild," with
      storytelling, art, and creative movement in the Story Hour Room of The
      Parkway Central Library Children's Department. Storyteller Irma
      Gardner-Hammond shares a moving story about a boy who learns valuable
      life lessons from his relationship with a bear. Artist Zipora Schulz
      and dancer Lara Vracarich lead the hands-on activities. This Public
      Eye: Artists for Animals' Kids Club event is free and open to the
      public. RSVP is requested, but not required. To RSVP or for
      information, contact: 267-270-2703, publiceyephilly@... or visit
      our Facebook page, Public Eye: Artists for Animals.

      Date: Sat., April 6th, 2013

      Time: 2 - 4 PM

      Location: Story Hour Room of The Parkway Central Library Children's
      Department, 1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103

      Contact: 267-270-2703, publiceyephilly@...

      Online: Public Eye: Artists for Animals (Facebook page)