446VSSJ Upcoming Events

    Dec 20, 2012
      MEMBERS NEW YEAR'S EVE POTLUCK*, Monday December 31, 9pm,
      Marlton NJ.
      Bring in the New Year with VSSJ! VSSJ members only. No fee for this potluck. Please RSVP to janet@... for directions.

      11am-4pm, 865 N Delsea Dr, Clayton NJ 08312.
      Watch the Presidential Inauguration Ceremonies together
      at Clayton Mews. RSVP to Ethel Dennis at 856-341-0637.

      For all VSSJ potlucks:
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
      Beverages are provided.
      * Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
      ** Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin, or Honey.

      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please click on the "Mailing List" link on the left to add your name.
      Contact Myrna at 1-877-WWW-VSSJ (877-999-8775) for additional information, directions, or to volunteer.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic