417REMINDER - POTLUCK* PICNIC,

    Sep 10, 2012
      POTLUCK PICNIC*
      Sunday September 16, 1pm
      Long Bridge Park, Pavilion 3, Deacon Rd & Mt Holly Bypass (Rt 541), Hainesport, NJ 08036
      Join VSSJ for a potluck picnic at this Burlington County park, which
      is woodsy and has several miles of nice hiking trails.
      Members: FREE; non-members: $2, $5 family (to cover pavilion reservation fee).
      To RSVP or for more info, please email veg@....

      *VSSJ POTLUCK GUIDELINES
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling. Beverages
      are provided.
      *Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
      **Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin, or Honey.